Friday, January 27, 2012

What if we had more husbands part 2

2 Weeks later:
"Thomas, there's something that I need to tell you" I told my husband of 8 years. "Yes my sweet chocolate, you can tell me anything." I actually find it a bit strange how he calls me 'chocolate' but I have 6 other husbands to deal with, so it wasn't the top of my worries. "Ok" I exhaled slowly "I have 6 other husbands" I looked, hoping his reaction wouldn't be the same as Geoff's. "Sweetie! That's fantastic! What are their names?" He sounded excited. "Wait, so you're not mad?" I asked, not at all worried anymore but slightly confused. "Honey bear, why would I be mad! I'm so happy for you!" He seemed to be getting happier. "Oh well, it's just that I got married the other week and one of my other husbands was going to divorce me and I don't know, I just thought you were going to react the same" I was ashamed "No sweetie, I would never leave you no matter what."
So I continued on not telling my 2 other husbands about each other.


I know, not the best ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment