END OF PART ONE
Sunday, January 22, 2012
What if we had more husbands than wives? (Part one)
"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." I stared into Billaim's bluer than the sea eyes. He lifted my veil and our lips met for about the 50th time. As we pulled away I looked at the congregation. I saw 3 of my husbands had turned up. I was quite shocked actually because only Rafferty and Bruce knew I had 6 (now 7) other husbands. Geoffory was shaking his head at me and looked as though he wanted to push Billiam off of a cliff. Hand in hand, Billaim and I walked down the aisle. I waved at Rafferty as he followed us out of the church. This is the second time I haven't had a bridal party for a wedding, it's just too much hassle. As we were exiting the church, I turned to Rafferty and we hugged. "Congratulations darling!" He kissed the side of my mouth. "Thank you Billiam, my wife is so in love with you. I think out of all the men she talks about you the most!" He joked as I turned bright red. "So there are others?" I noticed Geoffory behind Rafferty, looking redder than a field of tomatoes. "Oh Geoffory! I've heard about you from Arella. Isn't our wife just marvelous!" Geoff shook his head again. "This marriage is over! Call me as soon as you get back from stupid honeymoon" He began to storm off. "Geoff wait!" I ran after him, holding up my dress. "We've only been married for 5 years! You know that I love you!" I pulled him in for a quick kiss. He was hesitant at first, but then I felt him kiss me back. "Yeah, I was over reacting. But we need to talk about this ok?" He said grabbing my hand. "Yeah of course! I should probably get back. But I love you." I said, truly meaning it. "I love you too." I walked back over to Billiam and Rafferty who had been joined by Bruce. "Bruce!" I said and hugged him. "So good to see you! How are my babies going?" I was talking about our two children, Julenta had just turned 12 and Swan was 10. "They are just magical!" "Oh that's just great Bruce!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment